Tonight I interpreted the Vagina Monologues. In a tribute to Eve Ensler, V-Day, and all of the women who've participated in this event around the world for 15 years, and for all of the women and girls whose lives are represented in these stories, and our allies - today's prompts are from the vagina interviews.
Let the questions lead you where they will. If you don't have a vagina, maybe you can ask a friend who does have one. Or ask a female character in your story or novel. If you have a vagina, ask yourself. Or ask a character. Or your daughter mother cousin grandmother neighbor.
See where these stories lead You.
- if your vagina got dressed up, what would it wear?
- if your vagina could talk, what would it say?
- what does your vagina smell like?
- what does your vagina like to be called?
- why is your vagina special?